Terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions"). Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and our company notifies the registration applicant of approval for this, and the registration is completed. .
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when we judge that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own responsibility.
- Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be established when the user applies for purchase to our company and we notify that we have accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when our company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, our company shall be able to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
- If the User violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or long absence
- Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged
- The settlement method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by our company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") belong to legitimate right holders such as our company and content providers, and users Unauthorized duplication, reprinting, modification, or other secondary use of these materials is prohibited.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in the Service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we shall be able to stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- In the event of any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service by the User, or cancel the User's registration. increase.
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- If the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time to the contact from our company
- If the Service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to users due to our actions under this section.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to users by this service. However, if the contract between our company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply, but in this case In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among the damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the User foreseen or foreseen the occurrence of damages). We are not responsible for any damages (including cases where you have obtained
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
Our company may change the content of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by this.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court.