Dr. ERI's Key PointCleansing that does not wash too much is the first step to beautiful skin
The barrier function and moisturizing ability of the skin become weaker with age, but double face washing will accelerate it. Too much washing removes moisture and may put a burden on the skin. Even if I use moisturizing lotion, doesn't it only compensate for the negative impact? High quality cleansing will change your skin. Let's aim for beautiful skin with cleansing that takes care of skin carefully.
Removes dirt on your skin gently without the need to wash your face twice
The smooth gel quickly blends into your skin and removes makeup and sebum.
Another great benefit is that when you emulsify it with cold or lukewarm water and wash it away, it also removes highly hydrophilic dirt such as dust and sweat.
As it prevents overwashing and preserves moisture well, it is recommended not only for removing makeup but also for morning face washing.
Can also be used for eyelash extensions.
Master how to use the warmth of your palm to leave the necessary sebum and work in the active ingredients.
The key point of this product is not to rub, but to blend it in gently to envelop your face.
Dr. ERI's beauty recipe
"Three Beauty Recipes" using E-SPECIAL Cleansing Gel V
- Ingredient display
- Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-12 Diisostearate, PEG-10 Glyceryl Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water, BG, Glycerin, Dill Extract, Rubus Fruticosus Extract, Edelweiss Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water-soluble Collagen, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Cocoyl Glutamate TEA, PEG-8 Diisostearate, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
- Can I use it in the bath?
- Do not wet your face or hands. Please use in a dry condition.
- The product is difficult to dispense at the end.
- Because it contains a lot of beauty ingredients, it may be difficult to dispense at the end. Shake well before use.
- The cleansing gel has hardened. What is the cause?
- This product contains moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and water-soluble collagen like beauty essence in order to prevent the moisture in your skin from escaping when you wash your face.
- Do I need to wash my face twice?
- We don't recommend washing your face twice at our clinic because it puts a burden on your skin and takes away the moisture that your skin requires.
- Can I remove waterproof mascara?
- It can remove waterproof mascara, but there are also products that are hard to remove. In such cases, we recommend that you don't rub too much and use a dedicated cleansing product for the eye area.