Dr. ERI's Key PointThe key point for keratin care is to provide plenty of moisture. Dullness, roughness, and other skin problems caused by old keratin are often attributable to a lack of moisture. Moisturizing thoroughly every day is key to maintaining porcelain-smooth skin. After keratin care, we especially recommend several applications of E-SPECIAL Moisture Gel V to replenish plenty of moisture.
Moisture-focused, keratin care beauty serum for results with everyday use.
Do you notice roughness or dullness?
Those are signs of old keratin residues hiding your skin’s inherent beauty.
Keratin care is the answer.
This beauty serum protects your skin’s moisture while acting on unwanted keratin to achieve porcelain smoothness.
It’s Dr. Eri Katagiri’s masterpiece, winner of numerous cosmetic awards on numerous media outlets.
Since it is designed to exfoliate gently and gradually, it can be used on a routine basis. Also recommended for use around the eyes and on the décolleté.
After that, do your normal skincare routine and sleep with the product applied, and wash it off the next morning.
*As a guideline, please use the product two to three times a week.
*If you are using this product for the first time or if you have sensitive skin, please keep an eye on your skin condition as you use it. Avoid using during the day when there is a lot of UV rays.
*After applying Skin Clear Serum, old keratin may peel off after about 20 minutes.
In this case, please massage gently and wipe it off with a tissue, etc.
Dr. ERI's beauty recipe
- Ingredient display
- Water, PG, glycerin, BG, Aloe vera leaf extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, sugarcane extract, Roman chamomile extract, hydroxyethyl cellulose, orange fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, allantoin, sugar maple extract, N2-(1-oxohexadecyl)-L-lysyl-L-valyl-(2S)-2,4-diaminobutanoyl-L-threonine bis(trifluoroacetate) (salt), palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate, sodium hyaluronate, oligopeptide-24, oligopeptide-20, acetyl decapeptide-3, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol
- What kind of acid is used?
- It is an acid called AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) which is based on fruit acid. Based on the clinic's own original formula, it has a firm peeling effect and minimizes stimulation and burden to the skin. Since the moisturizing function is also emphasized, there is no tingling sensation or feeling of stiffening, and firmness and glossiness are improved.
- Is it different from the BHA peeling done at the clinic?
- Compared to AHA, BHA peeling uses salicylic acid and is strong enough to remove unevenness of skin and blackness of pores. Because it penetrates deeper than AHA, treatment is provided in the clinic as special care for hard parts of skin such as acne scars, pores around the nose, heels, and elbows.
- Can I use it every day?
- Contains mainly plant-based AHA such as bilberry extract, sugarcane extract, and orange extract, and plentiful moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid. It can be used every day because it gently removes keratin little by little with mild feeling during use that reduces dryness and irritation, which are often found with peeling agents. However, if you have sensitive skin, we recommend that you try using it a maximum of two times a week. In addition, please do not use this product if you have inflammation or wounds such as redness, irritation, or itching etc.
- Will my blemishes get worse?
- This product is designed to remove keratin without physical stimulation, but please be careful not to massage too hard. Rather, the skin metabolism increases as you use it, and you can expect more melanin, which causes blemishes. However, after peeling, please use sufficient moisturizing and UV protection.
- What percentage of AHA does it contain?