Dr. ERI's Key PointEffective for a facial mask with lotion-soaked cotton. Add one push of Moisture Gel V to a cotton pad soaked with a generous amount of Moisture Lotion V. Apply it to your face and leave for 2-3 minutes. Remove the cotton pad, then thoroughly blend the remaining moisture into your face. Makes your skin one tone brighter and moisturizes your skin.
You can enjoy smooth and moisturized skin even with efficient skincare
After replenishing the moisture with lotion, add this gel, which is a combination of milky lotion and beauty essence.
By adding a gel that has a good balance of moisture and oil, it creates a moisturizing sensation that envelops your skin.
It will make your skin firm, moist, and smooth as if it has a "bounce" from the inside.
Apply by pressing down on the entire face, neck, and décolleté with your palm.
We recommend applying this product in layers to areas where dryness is a concern.
- Ingredient display
- Water, BG, Glycerin, Jojoba seed oil, Rubus Fruticosus Extract, Dill Extract, Edelweiss Extract, Pearl Barley Seed Extract, Soybean Seed Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Extract, Chlorella Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin Trisodium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- Do you feel that the moisture gel is refreshing?
- It is oil-in-water based with a texture similar to water to ensure adequate hydration. If your skin is very dry, we recommend a more effective method of usage such as soaking the gel into a cotton pad and using it as a facial mask. For details, please refer to each product’s description page.
- The color of the moisture gel is like milk, but is it a "gel"?
- This product is formulated to be water-based in consideration of comfort and permeability, but please consider it as "milky lotion beauty essence".